Resources from My ColdFusion Summit 2020 Presentation on cflambda
Posted 17 November 2020
This week, I’m speaking at the ColdFusion Summit 2020 about “Building Serverless ColdFusion Applications with cflambda.” cflambda is a new release from the Adobe ColdFusion team that’s part of ColdFusion 2021 and which lets you write AWS Lambda functions in ColdFusion. There are a number of resources referenced in the presentation that I’d like to share in this post:
- A PDF of the slides from the presentation
- The cflambda function code from the presentation
- Paul Kukiel’s sample API Gateway Lambda repo
- AWS SAM (Serverless Application Model)
More examples of calling Lambda functions — and other AWS services — from your ColdFusion applications can be found in my AWS Playbox repo on GitHub.
Below are the recordings of two related presentations that I mentioned during this talk:
- IAM: Build Fine-Grained Control of Amazon Web Services in Your ColdFusion App
- I Didn’t Know S3 Could Do That!
If you have any questions about this content in this presentation, feel free to reach out to me on the Twitter!